Newton Cradle physics toy is not only fun to play with, but also demonstrates important science principles at the same time!
- It features five metal balls suspended by fine threads. Guests will enjoy picking one up and releasing it to demonstrate the fundamental laws of motion and physics. Newton Cradle ball sends energy throughout the chain to create movement.
- Pull back the polished steel ball on one end and let it fall. When it hits, it transfers its energy to the ball at the far end of the line, setting it in motion.
- This amazing science principle is that the balls in the middle don't seem to move. They simply transfer energy so that the object at the end reacts.
- Young learners can experiment by releasing multiple balls at once to observe the outcome. They'll learn as they play and try out their scientific prediction skills to determine the results.
- The Newton Cradle makes a fun conversation piece, and fits perfectly on a desktop or coffee table.
- Recommended for ages 5 years and up.