Create a warm ambiance and add a distinct style to your home with this hand blown tealight candle holder. Artfully created by skilled glass blowers in the heart of old Cairo, Egypt. The art of glass blowing began in Egypt at least in the 3rd Century A.D. based on a poem written on papyrus that describes the technique.
- Decorated by hand with Egyptian hieroglyphs which were the formal writing system used in Ancient Egypt, used for writing the Egyptian language. Hand painted with gold
- Pyrex glass
- Accommodates one tea light, not included
- Approx. 10 cm x 10 cm / 4" x 4"
- Because each piece is handmade, shape and size can vary slightly
- Hand wash with soft sponge
- Handcrafted in Egypt