Search results for 'dino dave'
- DIY 3D wooden dinosaur puzzle
- No tools required for assembly
- Screwdriver needed to install 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Ages 6 and up
- Artist: Takino, Haruo
- 1000-Piece Panoramic Puzzle
- Box size: 14" x 5"
- Finished Puzzle Size: 39" x 13"
- Manufactured using the highest quality blue board
- Made in the USA
- Made in the United States
- 100% recyclable, safe, non-toxic, and printed with vegetable-based inks and Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Printed in Canada, made in the United States
- Puzzle pieces are manufactured using the highest quality 0.07" blueboard, offering an exact fit without fraying over time and use
Included in Kit
- Plastic mesh tray (approx. 15 x 20cm/5.9 x 7.8 cm)
- plastic mesh screen
- 50g of paper
- volcano blister mould
- dinosaur fossil blister mould
- planet blister mould (4 halves) scroll tool
- glow paint
- paint strip (red, green, blue, black, grey, orange)
- packet of glow paint
ALSO NEEDED BUT NOT INCLUDED: Kitchen blender (recommended) or plastic drink bottle, cloths, sponge, newspapers, water tray or aluminum baking tray (minimum 30cm x 25cm), food coloring, baking soda, vinegar, and large mixing spoon or paint stick for stirring.
- Featuring David Temple, HMNS Curator of Paelontology
- 32 full color pages
- For ages 3-8