Search results for 'dino dave'
- Assemble a 26-inch-long, scientifically accurate scale model of a T. Rex skeleton!
- Learn about the anatomy of the T. Rex and lots of cool facts about dinosaurs, fossils, and life during the cretaceous period.
- Plastic pieces snap together easily and the included base allows for easy display of your built skeleton.
- Includes an 8-page, full-color descriptive manual.
Build and sculpt your own dinosaurs! Air-dry putty in 6 bright, fun colors.
Styles included are the Long Neck, Stegosaurus and T-Rex. Includes 3 pop out skeletons, colored dough and instructions. Recommended for age 3 years and up.
- One dino per egg
- Brachiosaurus, T. rex, Velociraptor, Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus, and Triceratops
- Includes paint brushes, paint, and a glow-in-the-dark egg
- Pink eggs contain herbivores, blue eggs contain carnivores
- Sold individually
Included in Kit
- Plastic mesh tray (approx. 15 x 20cm/5.9 x 7.8 cm)
- plastic mesh screen
- 50g of paper
- volcano blister mould
- dinosaur fossil blister mould
- planet blister mould (4 halves) scroll tool
- glow paint
- paint strip (red, green, blue, black, grey, orange)
- packet of glow paint
ALSO NEEDED BUT NOT INCLUDED: Kitchen blender (recommended) or plastic drink bottle, cloths, sponge, newspapers, water tray or aluminum baking tray (minimum 30cm x 25cm), food coloring, baking soda, vinegar, and large mixing spoon or paint stick for stirring.